Impact Media has developed a business model that can have you making money – and fast! Tested and fine-tuned for over 25 years, Impact Media provides branded and custom menu boards (chalkboards) to restaurants – for free! Our restaurant partners enjoy our display pieces for special announcements (menu specials, events, etc.) and general marketing and advertising. And did we mention that it’s free? We never charge our restaurants for our boards. Period.
It’s that simple!
So how in the world do you make money off of a free product?
The answer: Advertising Sales
Our boards offer a variety of ad spaces for businesses showing support and seeking exposure by having their ad displayed in a specific restaurant. The sales formula is simple. And we provide you with step-by-step guidance on targeting your sales, pitching the opportunity, and closing the deal.
But wait, there’s more…
We handle the ad design and approval process. We handle the board design and layout. We handle ordering and shipping the board to your customer. You handle talking to your customers regularly and making sure that orders are confirmed and complete.
Seem too good to be true? Here’s a checklist:
What YOU’LL do:
- Find Restaurants to use the FREE chalkboards. Not sure where to start? We can help with this step!
- Find Advertisers who want to be displayed inside the restaurants. Not sure who to target? We can help with this step!
- Send us the details for your order (size of board, number of ads, special requests, etc). Not sure how to gather and report this information? We can help with this step!
What WE’LL provide:
- “How To…” Guides – because we know what works and what doesn’t, so we’ll outline our experience and knowledge for you.
- Phone Call, Email, and Text Message Support – because everyone needs a little help and encouragement from time to time. We’re here for you!
- Board Layout – we take care of designing the boards for you, while you take care of your customers. You think big picture, we’ll sweat the details.
- Ad Design/Approval Process – we don’t want you to spend your time going back-and-forth with your customers on design concepts and details about ad specs, so we take care of all of this for you (including the line of communication)
- Board Manufacturing/Shipping – after we design everything for you and your customers, we take care of manufacturing each board and shipping it to your customer.
Sounds pretty good, right? Click here to learn more about becoming a distributor.